Tuesday, September 14, 2010

favorite game

You have played many video and computer games throughout your life. What are some of your favorites? What do you like about them? What do they have in common?


My favorite game is new super mario bros and thers mario and is brother and bouser the dragon this game jump and grave a mushroom and mario gets biger. The game is Cool and I love the game and thers alod of parts .The game is hard but not easy but the last one you mase beat bauser and win.The game is so fun is the great game ever.

7 comments:

  1. Cladio, I like the color of your letter but it is not better then red, and which mario brothers game are you taking about?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Claudio i like mario too copycatter!!!! just kiding

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey claudio I like mario.I like your blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice i like that game too.I also like how you going old school.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cladio, I like mario because he has red. I dont like bosser he asks strong but he is not.

    ReplyDelete